Lupinball Free Download
Lupinball Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Lupinball is a hilariously hectic 2-to-4-player deathmatch, which starts out like dodgeball but slowly becomes a bullet hell.
Lupinball PC Game Overview:
Lupinball is developed and published by Craftven. It was released in 17 Aug, 2017.
Werewolves shooting fireballs at each other!
Lupinball is a hilariously hectic 2-to-4-player deathmatch, which starts out like dodgeball but slowly becomes a bullet hell. Power up and blast your foes in their fuzzy faces, but here’s the key: fireballs zoom around the arena forever, bouncing off walls and speeding up over time. The arena gets insanely chaotic in seconds, as everyone shoots more and more and more fireballs! Last wolf standing wins.
Which fluffy fighter will be the survivor among the fiery doom?
- Power up, then smash your enemies in the face with magic fireballs! As wolves!
- Local and online multiplayer, with full Steamworks integration! Build up wins and earn a place on the Leaderboard!
- Awesome, catchy soundtrack from the one and only Fox Amoore!
- Use a shield that reflects enemy shots and stuns enemy wolves, adding further depth and strategy!
- Every stage is an absurd theme that affects the gameplay, such as a dark haunted house, a farm with gale-force winds, or a warehouse with pits of fire!
- Break open item crates! You can block everyone else from powering up, teleport around the map, or even flip the screen upside down!
- A single-player score attack mode, with Leaderboard! How many points can you attain?
How To Install Lupinball Free Download:Free Download
System Requirement for Lupinball Free Download:
- OS: I’ve heard it runs on XP SP2 but you should be on something newer by now
- Processor: Something that runs quickly
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Something that displays pictures quickly
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Sound Card: You’d better have one, Fox Amoore worked really hard on the soundtrack
- OS: Do you even read these I mean come on
- Processor: Lupinball doesn’t need the latest hardware
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection